It's Fri...YAY!!!!


Yayyyy Its Friday WhooooOoooOoo
Ive managed to sneak in some crafty time this week using one of the new Tilda's from 'Its Your Birthday' Collection. Ive used Tilda With Poppy coloured with Distress Reinkers and Pens.

 I also had a play with Foamarian which I keep seeing in blogland. It sure was fun :D
For my flower I used DooHickey Peony.
 I masked Tilda with the feather and text stamp from Magnolias Vintage box 5.

 Other dies used are all DooHickeys
Papers are the gorgeous Maja 'Denim & Friends'
which leads me to entering into this months Mood board over at Maja

Maja Papers are available from the Ribbon Girl

I also want to enter in 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend wherever you are.

Hugs


4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card and flowers!

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my word!! you've outdone yourself with this beautiful card Debbie. Love the colour combo, masking and all the adorable elements you've added. Thank you for sharing with us over at All About Magnolia Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Elise said...

Hi my dear Debbie! Gosh, this is truly GORGEOUS!! Like always! And your flowers .. sigh .. so dreamy as can be! Love love love it all! Hope you're doing well and enjoying your new craft room!

Love & hugs sweet friend,
Elise

DeeDee said...

OMG Debbie! You always blow me away with your stunning crations! I just LOVE all of your cards! ♥♥♥

Thank you so much for taking part at All About Magnolia. Hope to see you back in our next challenge. Good Luck for the drawing!

♥ XX Diana ♥
http://deedees-cardart.blogspot.de/

01 09 10