Oh Deer!! ..... It's A Winter Wonderland ♥︎

Hi Everyone
Yesterday I managed a sneaky play with Magnolia's online workshop kit 'Reindeer Forest'
Did you get any tickets? Well I only went to buy this one but ended up with all 3!! hee hee....I just couldn't resist and I'm so glad I did, I just adore them all.
The girlies did a fabulous job as always with their Youtube online workshop videos....sooooo inspiring. 


Here's my take on the Reindeer Forest. 
I first masked Tilda and a moon and using a brush I flicked drops of masking liquid for snow. I then created a background using Distress Inks and torn paper for the hills. Once this process was finished, I rubbed the masking fluid away, leaving white speckles for snow.
I then embossed the trees in white and added glitter.
For the snow around Tilda I used Mica flakes.
Papers are Maja Design
I didn't want to over embellish this card because of the detail in the picture. But these leaves were also in the kit and work perfectly together.
For the shape of the card I used the shape doohickey from Vintage Box 1

Thankyou so much for stopping by today.
Have a great Sunday
Hugs


3 comments:

Guida Machado said...

So beautiful, Debbie.
Huhs,
Guida

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh, Debbie! What a fantastic card! I love it!

Sharon said...

Debbie, as always your articulate work is forever beautiful..
I have been your biggest fan for many years. I love all your artistic cards and you sharing to us all your tutorial how you created your card.
I thank you forgot inspiration.
Hugs, Sharon

01 09 10